SIMILDIET Argilac Mesopeel - 60ml
Arginine 25%, Lactic acid 9%, Piruvic acid 4,5 %, Vitamin K1 oxide 1%
It is the perfect peel for sensitive, intolerant, delicate, itchy and reactive skin, which does not tolerate other types of action and which have imperfections, spots, redness, cuts, dehydration, mild acne, moderate peeling and cold.
Peeling formulated with arginine and lactic acid.
Arginine is an amino acid derived from the fermentation of sugar cane. It has a large molecule, so its penetration through the stratum corneum is very slow, avoiding any type of irritation.
It has a great moisturizing effect, a slight peeling and anti-inflammatory effect.
Lactic acid is generally used for intolerant, sensitive and delicate skin. Mesopeel Argilac does not produce flaking and has minimal skin irritation.
Mesopeel Argilac provides the skin with the same benefits as alpha-hydroxy acids: increases cell renewal, improves skin firmness, reduces pigmentations and clarifies the skin, but without itching, burning or tingling.
Particularly indicated for sensitive skin, intolerant to the application of peels which want to redefine the skin surface and smooth spots.
It is the perfect peel for sensitive, intolerant, delicate, itchy and reactive skin, which does not tolerate other types of action and has imperfections, spots, redness, cuts, dehydration, mild acne moderate, cold peeling.
It is the choice for young skin who want to have their first aid.
- L-Arginine 30%
- Lactic Acid 20%
- Niacinamide 5%
- Acetyl exapeptide-49 2%
- PH at 5.5 / 6.5
How to Use
- Cleansing and make-up removal: soak the cottons in water to obtain a complete cleansing and make-up removal from the area to be treated.
- Do not rinse
- Degreasing: soak a gauze in the Degreasing Lotion, exert pressure on the area to be treated to ensure the complete cleaning of the fatty layer of the skin.
- Apply the peel with a fan brush to the area to be treated.
- Leave on for 10 to 30 minutes.
- Remove with cold water before the erythema becomes severe.