RESTYLANE WITH LIDOCAINE - 1x1 ml
Restylane is a sterile, clear gel based on stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin. Filler is recommended to increase the volume of the face and lips, as well as the correction of wrinkles.
Hyaluronic acid is a natural substance found in the tissues of the body. It creates a kind of frame that holds a large amount of water in the body. In addition, it is completely absorbed, stimulates collagen synthesis and metabolism in the dermis. Restylane hyaluronic filler is used to remove fine and deep wrinkles, folds, correct facial changes of the face, and also to enlarge the lips and correct their contour.
Product available only for professional users.
Stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin (20 mg / ml)
How to Use
- Restylane is the ideal choice to treat the appearance of moderate wrinkles , for example, the corners of the mouth and glabellar lines.
- Restylane should be injected into the middle part of the dermis layer.
- Restylane is a disposable syringe , the glass syringe containing 1 ml .
- The contents of the syringe has been sterilized with moist heat .
- A 30 G needle is included in the pack 1 ml .