PRX-T33 Peel, Non-Invasive Biorevitalisation+WiQO Med Cream
Prx-T 33-5 vials*4ml (Box) + WiQO Med Cream-50ml
Facial peeling is a medical aesthetic treatment which improves the appearance of the skin through amino acids that are applied with microinjections to facial lines and wrinkles on the neck. This new technique was developed as a new way of achieving bio-rejuvenation without needles, called PRX-T33. The new breed of chemical peels has been formulated to infuse the skin, build collagen and generally improve skin tone. They are also quick, pain-free, and because they’re not photosensitising, they can be done all year round, even in the summer months and there are no needles involved.
Causing the top layer of skin to shed, triggering the living cells below to multiply and move up to the surface, in turn increasing collagen and hyaluronic production. Basically, they trigger a response that makes skin behave like young skin.
PRX-T33 employs a well known peeling agent (Trichloroacetic acid, TCA) in a completely new patented formulation in association with H2O2 (Hydrogen peroxide) to regenerate the skin without any frosting/peeling /shedding of layers of skin. So forget about having to hide in the house for days after the procedure: thanks to its innovative concept, you can have PRX-T33 in your lunch-break, and then meet up with friends the very same night. PRX-T33 does this by sending a chemical signal to the skin to trigger its own regenerative system which gets immediately under way to create new collagen, restoring the skin's structure. For the best results, you’ll need a course of 3-5 sessions, depending on your skin type. Then all you need to do yourself is apply the appropriate home care skin care products to enhance the stimulation.
The advantages of the PRX-T33 facial peel
- It is a non-invasive treatment
- It provides non-ablative (not harming the top layer of skin) chemical stimulation of the dermis without exfoliating the epidermis
- It is absolutely painless
- It works very well both as a single treatment and in combined treatments, as the results of each are enhanced
- It is not photosensitizing, so it can be used even in summer
- The results are immediate
- After the facial peeling treatment, there is no bruising or redness, so the patient can go back to their everyday life with no sign of cosmetic treatment.
Wiqo Med Cream can be used as a daily care, day or night, to potentiate the results of PRX-T33 Peel Medical Treatment.
WiQo Cream for normal and mixed skin restores the hydrolipidic film on skin lacking firmness or affected by age or atmospheric agents, such as cold weather or wind.
It is particularly necessary following outpatient skin peels, which remove the skin’s protective film. By restoring this film, this product prevents evaporation from the skin, which could lead to dryness and, subsequently, to skin itching, reddening and cracking. The nourishing and moisturizing Wiqo cream brings: A lightening of the complexion Maintaining complete hydration, skin nourished and smoothed A reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
can be done all year round, even in the summer months and there are no needles involved.
With PRX-T33, a combination of TCA and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) quickly penetrates the dermis (one of the skin's layers), activating a process of regeneration without attacking the epidermis (the outer layer of skin). The PRX-T33 solution contains 33% TCA and 67% hydrogen peroxide. The peel is incredibly effective. The combination of TCA and hydrogen peroxide stimulates the dermis non-invasively, while minimising the aggressive exfoliation of the dermis. PRX-T33 promotes stimulation of fibroblasts and growth factors without causing inflammation or damaging the skin. The treatment can be performed at any time of year, unlike peeling, because it is not photosensitising, and it is suitable for all skin types.
How to Use
1. The skin is prepared with mild soap, rinsed and dried thoroughly.
2. 2 ml of the facial peeling solution is applied per area, by manual massage or spatula.
3. Apply between 2 and 5 layers of the product (usually 3) on each area of the face and decollete. Then massage the product firmly until it is absorbed and a palpable or visible elasticity is observed.
4. Plenty of fresh water is used to wash the face.
5. Moisturiser can be applied (as desired).
6. After 24-48 hours: the patient should apply a special Fluide WIQO Med at night. This moisturizes and acidifies the skin. 30 minutes later, they can then apply moisturiser.
Step six must be repeated on the next day after the peel, morning and night.
The peel can be used either as a facial treatment or on the body for the treatment of scars and stretch marks.