Matrigen CO2 Snow Therapy Kit - 5 treatments (KOREA)
Non-invasive carboxytherapy is a complete therapeutic system for restoring interstitial respiration and vital functions of skin cells, based on the intradermal administration of molecular CO2 (without injections).
The effect of the procedure of non-invasive carboxytherapy Matrigen CO2 mask:
- express lifting
- scar removal and scar treatment
- stimulation of the adenylate cyclase mechanism of lipolysis
- rehabilitation after aggressive rejuvenation techniques
- increased tone and elasticity
- relief of acne exacerbations
- treatment of rosacea skin
- narrowing of pores
Set: 5 ampoules with CO2 gel, 5 ampoules after procedures, 5 masks.
Main Active Ingredients
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) fruit Extract
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract
How to Use
Carboxytherapy Matrigen CO2 mask procedure protocol:
Before the procedure, do a make-up removal and clean the skin, use the tool according to the type of skin. If necessary, you can also perform deep cleansing with gommage, scrub, mild enzymatic or chemical peeling. Apply gel from a brown ampoule evenly with a thick layer on the face and neck. Avoid getting the gel in your eyes. Put an activator mask on top of the gel and gently press it tightly against the skin. Make sure that the mask is completely soaked with gel, since the uniformity of CO2 formation depends on it. Every 10 minutes, reapply the mask to the face. You can spend ultrasound therapy on top of the mask.
After 20 ~ 30 minutes, if the CO2 reaction is over, remove the mask. Do not hold the mask for more than 30 minutes. Wipe the gel with a cloth and wash with warm water. If possible, we recommend using sponges instead of napkins. Next, apply the liquid from the transparent ampoule (Repair ampoule), let it soak.