Lipo Lax VL - 1 vial x 10 ml
Lipo Lax VL is used for mesocorrection of local fat deposits on the face. Its newest exclusive formula activates natural lipid metabolism and triggers intensive lipolysis processes, resulting in rapid dissolution of subcutaneous fat and lifting of the facial contours.
Lipo Lax VL not only removes local fat deposits, but also strengthens the dermal framework, tightens the skin, eliminates age-related ptosis and enhances the facial contours.
By eliminating a surplus of subcutaneous fat, skin rejuvenation and lifting can take place simultaneously, which will prevent sagging and the appearance of folds and wrinkles.
Benefits of Lipo Lax VL:
1. Removal of local fat deposits and improving contours of the face.
2. Activation of dermal fibroblasts functions and enhancement of collagen.
3. Improving skin tone and elasticity while smoothing, clarifying, hydrating, and softening the skin.
4. Lifting and smoothing of the skin, reducing the depth of wrinkles and folds.
5. Stimulates cellular renewal and skin rejuvenation.
The main active component of the drug is Phosphatidylcholine and it causes lysis of adipocytes, their mobilization and subsequent binding. Due to the cell membranes destruction, fatty acids are released into the intercellular space where rapid emulsification occurs. Phosphatidylcholine is a natural component of cell membranes, so it is safe and does not interfere with the functions of the skin.
Acetyl-hexapeptide-8 (botox peptide) is a natural protein component of plant amino acids.
Palmitoylpentapeptide-4 and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7
How to Use
Type of Needle
Dosage and Administration
- A single treatment consists of 0.3 ml injections (up to a total of 10 ml) spaced 1cm apart.
- Depth of injection: 0.2 – 0.5 cm.
- Up to 3 single treatments may be administered at intervals no less than 14 days.
cheeks, ear, chin, nasolabial folds
This product should only be used for the intended purpose.