Juvederm Volift - 2 x 1ml
£210.00 Regular Price
2 syringes * 1,0ml
- Juvéderm® VOLIFT® with lidocaine contains biocompatible hyaluronic acid which is an injectable filler that provides instant results that are natural.
- Volift utilises VYCROSS™ technology; an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight HA to improve the cross-linking efficiency of HA chains.
- The cross-linking enables a low concentration of Hyaluronic acid to provide effective natural long-lasting results, alongside minimal swelling and bruising.
Juvéderm® VOLIFT® with lidocaine be used for:
- Reduction of nasolabial folds whilst restoring your natural contours within the face.
- A 30 minute treatment sessions can give you effects lasting for up to 15 months.
Who should not use Juvéderm® VOLIFT® with lidocaine?
- Pregnant or lactating women should not use Juvéderm® VOLIFT® with lidocaine.
- If you are considering Juvéderm® VOLIFT® with lidocaine, inform your Physician of any previous permanent products or body enhancing products you have used.
How to Use