GLUTATHIONE 200mg -100vials*3ml (Japan)
Glutathione is primarily responsible for reducing the levels of cysteine on the surface of proteins and helps protect your body from free-radical damage. Glutathione also helps synthesize and repair DNA. Glutathione facilitates the recycling of vitamins C and E. Intravenous glutathione impairs platinum buildup in your kidneys. It helps transport amino acids and plays a vital role in purging your body of toxic compounds such as heavy metals. By helping your body detoxify, glutathione helps reduce your risk of developing cancer. Glutathione is able to fight cancer by causing malignant cells to die but keeping healthy cells alive. This antioxidant also slows your body’s aging process.
Injectable Glutathione Benefits:
- Powerful anti-oxidant
- Excellent anti aging effect
- Reduction of dark circle
- De-pigmentation of lips
- Lightening armpits, elbows, and knees.
- Reductions of skin blemish and dark spots.
- Protects cells from damage
- Slows premature aging
- Skin lightening and brightening
- Decrease skin lines and wrinkles
- Improve acne and uneven skin tone
- Enhance mental and physical function
- Improves the immune response
- Protects and repairs the liver
- Helps with inflammatory conditions
- Helps to fight against allergies
- Inhibits inflammation
- Neuro protective effects
- Anti-cancer effects
- Aids in the detoxification of drugs, environmental toxins, metabolic waste and carcinogens
• Glutathione is a supplement, a powerful antioxidant. It is not a drug and so there are no known contradictions and precautions to be taken into consideration. However, Glutathione should not be taken by people taking anti-psychotic drug and chemotherapeutic drug.
• You should also not taken if you just recently undergone an operation or an organ transplant.
Packaging: 00 ampoules of 3 ml / 200 mg of glutathione.
Manufacturer: Teva Takeda Pharma Ltd
Active ingredient: Tation (glutathione).
How to Use
Dosage and Administration: Apply 1-3 ampoules per day as prescribed by the doctor intravenously and intramuscularly.