Innotox 50Units, Liquid, Type A Complex
Innotox 50U Type A Complex, is South Korean (KFDA) innovative product for smoothing mimic wrinkles on the face. Innotox has a liquid form and an improved formula. It is popular in many countries thanks to the ease of use and a long-lasting result.
Completely ready for use, no need to mix with saline water.
Low degree of diffusion prevents the influence of toxin on the tissues adjacent to the correction area.
- Not temperature sensitive.
The result of the procedure lasts up to 8 months.
- 3 years expiration date if kept in
Innotox 50U is intended for eliminating wrinkles caused by spasticity of muscles or active mimics. It removes lines and folds in the areas of eyes, between the eyebrows, forehead, around the mouth.
It is used for the non-invasive correction of facial wrinkles in the perioral area, on the forehead and around the eyes.
sweating of palms and armpits (hyperhidrosis)
50 Units (1 vial)
! Please note that our products are meant to be administered by medical professionals. We are not responsible for any negative infliction that may arise after administering products by yourself. We will not compensate for products that have been wasted or misused.
Innotox is predicted by the same Hall strain of C.botulinum as Neuronox . The molecular weight of Innotox analyzed using size exclusion SE-HPLC is approximately 900 kDa. Which is highly comparable to Neuronox . Main component is botulinum type A Clostridium botulinum
How to Use
- Unlike other botulinum toxins, Innotox can be stored and transported at room temperature, it is heat resistant up to 28 degrees Celsius, 82 Fahrenheit.
- Recommended to store in the fridge if not in immediate use for longer shelve life.
- Once open needs to be used within few days, product will lose activation day by day. Open vial can be stored in the fridge up to two weeks.
- Products can be insert with Hydra Pen or with Nano Derma Stamps (manual stamps) by cosmetologist, aesthetician or beautician, for professional use only.