Alidya - New Aqualyx - Solution For Treating Cellulite 5vials x 10 ml
Developed by late prof. Pasquale Motolese – the inventor of famous Aqualyx - and patented all over the world, Alidya is indicated for treating gynoid lipodystrophy also known as cellulite, post-liposuction treatment and post intralipotherapy.
ALIDYA is made mainly of amino acids. Injecting amino-acids into the areas of the body affected by cellulite helps to restructure the adipose tissue while reducing appearance of cellulite and improving the look of skin.
- remove or neutralize toxic elements that cause swelling of fat cells. This minimizes the phenomenon of cellulite
- rebalance the skin cells
- restore oxygen to tissue
- restructure the underlying adipose tissue
The last – restructuring the underlying tissue – helps to smooth the appearance of the surface skin, reducing the look of depressions and irregular skin.
ALIDYA also triggers many important functions in the tissues, improving their functionality which results in inhibiting formation of the cellulite.
Except of cellulite treatment, ALIDYA is indicated for:
- Post-liposuction treatment – correction of the appearance of the skin after such fat removal method as intralipotherapy
- Post intralipotherapy treatment – correction of the adipose tissue changes, improving the look of skin .
- Depending on the treatment area and the amount of cellulite present, you should administer ALIDYA for a minimum of 7 and a maximum of 12 weekly sessions. Each session may require one or two ampoules of it. Anti-cellulite treatment can be effective only if proper diet and exercise is done. This therapy can be supported by radiofrequency treatment. To maintain the treatment results, you should repeat the ALIDYA injections once a year. ALIDYA is manufactred in Italy by Marllor Biomedical, the manufacturer of Aqualyx.
Volume & Packaging: 5 vials x 340mg powder, 5 vials x 10 ml saline solution.
Active composition: Poliaminoacidic gel, a-D-(+) glucopyranose, 1-4 glycosidic, etilendiaminotetraacetic sodium, amino acid buffer system with bicarbonate-sodium corrector, osmolarity regulator.
How to Use
To use ALIDYA, first disinfect the area. Use a sterile syringe to transfer the solution to the vial containing the powder, then shake the mixture for a few seconds and wait for it to clear to a pinkish color. The mixed solution will also have a distinctive odor: this is normal. Use a 30G x 4mm needle to inject ALIDYA into the deep dermal layer or subcutaneous layer using the mesotherapy method, also known as localized intradermotherapy, with a 0.2 to 0.3ml micro bolus into the subcutaneous skin, or transdermally. You can help the treatment results by using massage for manual lympthatic or pneumatic drainage. For complete instructions on how to use ALIDYA, refer to your product leaflet.
The redness remains for approximately 1 day on the skin and the skin is completely healed within 1 day. Bruising is always possible and heals in 10-14 days.