Aesthetics Essentials has been created to give everyone access to professional products everyday ! We want to create a community of people interested in beauty and the benefits of using a daily, weekly and monthly skin care regimen. We are beauty professionals and use and work with these products ourselves.
You will find that many "high street" products are using the same active ingredients as the ones we list here but the key difference with professional products is the concentration of these active ingredients leading to superior results with just a small amount of product. As you will understand we find that different people see differing results from the products and therefore we will continue to review and expand our range to try to satisfy as many people in our community as possible. We are also very happy to receive your comments, tips and ideas either through the website of please contact us directly via the link below. We are very happy to share our experience.
We are the authorised distributor of La Precia and SoRE products in Singapore on behalf of UTP Co. Ltd. Japan.
We can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or concerns.
About La Precia & SoRE Placenta Based Products
Our lifestyle can lead to stress and illness through the negative impacts we experience such as continuous mental fatigue. These accumulated negative impacts can turn supple young skin to dry & sagging older skin with deep lines, uneven tone & dark spots, leading to premature aging.
With the huge array of skin care products in the market; you may find it difficult to decide which one to try and which will be most beneficial to your skin. With cosmetics, synthesized ingredients are quite common, but may not be a wonderful choice for your skin care needs. However, when using placenta cosmetics, you are using products created from a natural source, rich in nutrients, amino acids with organic bio-structure and proteins, qualifying it as “The Real Source of Life”.
Placenta extract used in La PRECIA & SóRE products are from pigs, they are an analogue of the human placenta and therefore more compatible when used for skin care products. Since they are created from something biologically similar to our own skin, they are more beneficial and will not create a physical dependence. Here are some specific benefits to using placenta based skin care products:
• Hydrates skin and helps to reduce sagging
• Results in smoother, softer and more velvety skin
• Improves skin elasticity, texture and tone
• Enhances the skin’s renewal process
• Reduces and smoothes fine lines & wrinkles
• Lightens pigmentation & clear dark spots
• Helps to treat acne & viral skin infections, due to its anti-viral & antiseptic qualities
UTP utilize total product control to ensure the highest quality and safety of our products, our reputation for quality is our most important trademark.
About Karin Herzog - the benefits of "Active Oxygen"
Oxygen is vital for us as it is as also the case for our skin: in fact, oxygen is present in the skin through the bloodstream and as we age the oxygen level decreases. Not only does our skin need oxygen when getting older, oxygen also has many other amazing characteristics that make it the best ingredient one could imagine for skincare. It provides a deep cleanse, fights the bacteria building up in the skin and boosts certain molecules beneath the skin. Its effects are perceptible from the first application, which distinguishes oxygen from all the other active skin care ingredients, and the anti-aging results on the skin are spectacular as well on the re-regulation and the health of the skin.
The original research by Dr. Paul Herzog succeeded in developing products and mechanisms to deliver these wonderful properties and specific modes of operation of oxygen, alone or in combination with other elements, in order to benefit the skin:
- The oxygen has a disinfecting efficiency like anything, which provides many benefits to the skin, such as re-regulating it.
- It has the ability to be fixed with hydrogen and therefore to hydrate exactly there where the skin needs it.
- When contacting with skin, microscopic explosions release the oxygen in gas form. At that moment, the oxygen changes form and thanks to a physical reaction it penetrates beneath the superior parts of the skin, therefore transporting active ingredients in the most efficient way.
- When oxygen is in contact with certain active ingredients, it is able to transform them beneath the skin, and to increase their efficiency, again there where the skin needs it most.
- When the oxygen is a bit more concentrated, it is in position to re-regulate the skin, for example it breaks some anomalous amounts of melanin or fat, which cause marks and cellulite respectively. Importantly and a rare properties in the cosmetic field: oxygen provokes almost no allergy; it can be used on every kind of skin and on all parts of the face and body, and thanks to its purifying action the formula is without any preservative.
The resulting applications that Dr. Herzog and the teams that have succeeded him have successfully created, enable a product line that covers the whole needs of women, at all age, and the line continues extending with the progress of the Karin Herzog Laboratory’s research.
Aesthetic Essentials is a division of Calhan Trading Pte. Ltd.